10-150 T/D Complete Rice Equipment
|FOB Price:||US $7,000-500,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $7,000-500,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||2000 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||in Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 18 t/day - 300t/day
- Application: Rice Mill
- Appearance: Vertical
- Press Series: Second
- Customized: Customized
- Main Machines: Husker,Paddy Separator,Rice Whitener,etc
- Rice Output: 18t-150t/Day
- Warranty: One Year After Installation
- Specification: Complete Line
- HS Code: 84371000
- Type: Rice Mill
- Voltage: 220V
- Press Materials: Rice
- Condition: New
- Power: Electricity
- Paddy Input: 18t-160t/Day
- Broken Rate: 1-5%
- Trademark: FOTMA
- Origin: China
For parboiled rice mills, it has 2 parts, the parboiling part and parboiled rice processing part.
Product process details description
In this stage we remove the dust from the paddy,
If the paddy has dust when it is soaking it will pollute the water and influence the nutrition of rice.
2) Soaking. The aim of soaking is make paddy absorb enough water, creat conditions for starch pasting.
During the course of starch pasting paddy must absorb above 30% water,
Or it will not be able to fully steam the paddy in next step and thus to influence the quality of rice.
3)Steaming. After soaking the inside of endosperm has got many water, now its time to steam the paddy to realize starch pasting.
Steaming can change the physical structure of rice and keep the nutrition, to increase the production ratio and make rice easy to store.
4) drying and cooling. The aim of drying is to make moisutre reduced from around 35% to around 14%.
To reduce moisture can greatly increase the production ratio and make rice easy to store and transport.
5) Husking. After soaking and steaming it will be very easy to husk the paddy and save energy.
6) Milling. The pearling of pre-boiled rice cost much more time than normal paddy.
The reason is that after soaking the rice is easy to become smectic. In order to avoid this problem we use blowing rice miller, and increase the rotating speed of rice miller, the rice bran transmission adopt neaumatic type to reduce the friction.
7) polishing and grading. Grading machine is used to separate different quality rice and separate broken rice from the good ones.
Good rice come through the polishing machine, it will make the milling rice become more beautiful color and more smooth, thus to increase the quality of rice.
8) Color sorting. The rice we get from above step still has some bad rice, broken rice or some other grains or stone.
So here we use color sorting machine to select the bad rice and other grains.
Color sorting machine is an important machine to ensure we can get high quality rice.
9) Packing. The finish rice now is ready dear all! Let's use our automatic weighing and packing machine to make them into 5kg 10kg or 50kg bags. This machine is electric type, you can set it like a small computer, then it will start working according to your request.
From this machine you will get bag type rice and you can supply your rice to all your customer!