Common Rail Injector Tester, this repair tester to simulate the engine ECU driving signals for a common rail injector of either solenoid technology or piezo technology, made by Bosch, Delphi, Denso and Siemens. The user is able to set the control parameters of fuel injection drive signals.
By combining of such this tester and a high pressure fuel source, which may be a mechanical manual pump, or an electrical motor driven pump, or a pneumatic driven pressure booster, to feed the CR injector, the user is able to fulfill the tasks, such as nozzle spray pattern and injector back leakage, to check the CR injector with either solenoid or piezo technology.
1. Able to provide injection control signals for a Bosch, Delphi and Denso common rail injector with solenoid technology.
2. Able to provide injection control signals for a Siemens common rail injector with piezo
3. Modulated driving signal to ensure the safety of the solenoid or piezo actuator of the injector.
4. Adjustable frequency and pulse width for injector driving signal.
5. Short circuit protection for solenoid and piezo driving signals.
6. Rich accessories, ready to test Bosch, Denso, Delphi and Siemens injectors.
We also supply good reliable products:
Fuel injection pump test bench
Common rail system tester
Electronic unit pump tester
Electronic unit injector tester
Double spring tester
EDC VE pump tester
If you are interested in it, just contact us!